Thursday 1 March 2012

Hello...I have added a Parent Link section to our classroom blog.  The first features I've added are from a passion of mine...preserving memories, organizing children's memoribilia, scrapbooking and photography.  I hope you feel as inspired from these two leaders in this field as I have been, even if you don't scrapbook.  I am especially fond of Becky Higgins and all that she does and have followed her scrapbooking projects for over ten years.  I find Becky easy to listen to and before I forget, I'm not promoting her product...although it is neat...but her style and words of wisdom!  Stacey Julian is a recent find of mine and so far I've only enjoyed the two links of hers that I've added to my parent link list.  Enjoy!  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment